Monday 27 February 2012

My Prayer Today

Thank u God for all your blessings,
Blessed am I- to be  a particle of Your Divine light,
 A droplet in Your Vast Ocean of Love,
A part of Your Divine treasure of bliss,
To be born in a family where every member is
A unique powerhouse of understanding n creativity,
To have a life partner so loving ,supportive n inspiring
A beautiful home which has the Divine presence
 n peace of a temple;
Children who are more beautiful,loving,
and fragrant than any other flower in the world;
And  friends who are the most beautiful human beings-
loving,understanding and a constant source
of happiness n inspiration;
What more does one want in one's journey
 backward  towards one's real home?
There have been a few persons in my life too
who did not seem as kind as others n
did not accept my love ,
but now I know I must have sought
to be a forgiving individual and You 
provided me that  opportunity,
I am grateful to You for this kindness;
I seek  from You ,oh Lord , forgive me
If I have ever hurt anyone through thought ,word or deed.

Today my prayer to You is-Please
make me an instrument of. 
 Your light,bliss,love,peace and goodness 
To flow through  me.
-@ Sudesh Prakash 

No comments:

Post a Comment